Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a week!

This last week was a bit crazy! On Tuesday I had all of my finals in one day. I think they all went well. Grades will be out next week and that will tell me for sure. lol!

On Wednesday, Isabella had her field trip to the LA Zoo. She had a great time. On Friday, her class celebrated her birthday. I took Cupcakes to her school, after lunch, and she shared with her class.

On Saturday was her actually birthday. She had a small party at Chuck E. Cheese and had a blast!



It is hard to believe she is 5 already. Time has gone by fast. She is turning into such a girl. She got a disk man and a Hanna Montana CD for her Tia Sandy and rarely takes it off. She walks around the house singing at the top of her lungs. It hilarious!

She also recieved games and baby dolls. The Parker family gave her twins. A boy and a girl which she has named Pinky Pie and Junior. Her Papa Bob and Tina gave her a Baby Alive which I actually had to tell Bella to stop feeding because she was running out of diapers!
Now she tells me I have to babysit because its too hard to take care of so many babies at one time. (I hope this thought sinks in until she is about 30!lol!)

All in all I think she had a great birthday. I know what ever she didn't get now she will get for Christmas!


!





No comments: