Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
  1. I am thankful that the Lords gives me challenges and test but never leaves me to handle them on my own. He is always there to hold my hand as I learn the things He wants me too and that the challenges are usually and answer to one of my prayers.
  2. For my small little apartment. After visiting the Rescue Mission (see post earlier this week) and seeing how happy some people are to get so little, made me realize just how blessed I am and that I take a lot for granted.
  3. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve as Isabella's Head Room Mom this year. At first, I was not happy that I had been selected, since I did not volunteer for the job, but then realized this is something I can handle and it makes Bella very happy. That is all that matters.
  4. I am thankful for friendships that span 20+years. It is amazing that people can grow together and stay so close. They are truly mi sisters
  5. I am thankful that the Lord is the ultimate healer and that once again my mom's doctor found no new signs of cancer and it seems the tumors are continuing to shrink.
If you would like to take part in Thankful Thursday, visit Truth 4 The Journey

2 comments:

Mary Moss said...

Love your list. We are blessed when we learn to be thankful for what we have and for the opportunities God places before us.

Blessings,
Mary

Skoots1moM said...

especially like #1...every mother's dream is to hear their child voice this :)