Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple Womens Daybook for 11/9/09


FOR TODAY... from Jamie's Daybook

Outside my window... A warm sunny day in the low 80's.

I am thinking... how much laundry I have to do.

I am thankful for...David & Bella. They truly make life wonderful and are such a blessing

I am wearing...my Wonder Women (Yep, I admit it) PJ Pants and a long black top.

I am remembering... that I left the negatives to an awesome photo in the enlarger at school on Thursday. I am praying that some one found them & put them in the Lost Negatives box.

I am going... to be going to bed soon....

I am reading...Nothing right now except Physiology text

I am hoping... to get caught up on all my house work tomorrow before school.

On my mind...The Holiday's and how we are going to handle each side of the family this year. I have a feeling there are going to be some big changes that not everyone will be happy with.

From the learning rooms...Trying to stay focus on my last month of classes.

Noticing that...we have a lot of stuff to sort through before we starting packing to move.

Pondering these words...Home, sweet home....I'm ready to go home again.

From the kitchen...David made diced steak w/onions, garlic & tomatoes to go with my beans and tortilla's. We had oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Around the house...already ready for the weekend and it's only Monday.

One of my favorite things...family days - yesterday we went to brunch at El Torrito, watch the new A Christmas Carol and then went to Golden Spoons for dessert.

From my picture journal...Bella showing off the outfit she put together for Family Day.

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

Your daughter is beautiful. It sounds like you have some good plans for the week. Doylene