Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Simple Womens Daybook


For Today...February 1, 2011

I am thinking...I need to complete more activities to earn more weight watchers points for the week. lol

I am thankful for...so much: my family, my job, Bella’s teacher, coffee

I am wearing...blue jeans, grey Disney Princess T-shirts and socks.

I am remembering...my last trip to Oregon. Bella and I were going through the pictures last night.

I am going...to be cleaning ALL day. My house needs it badly.

I am currently reading...The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I am about ¼ of the way in I love it so far.

I am hoping...to start s cross-stitch blanket that I have been needing to start for the last month.

On my mind...taxes----ugh---

Noticing that...my cat gets crazier as he gets older.

Pondering these words...”are you going to believe what they say about you today?” from The Help.

In the kitchen...healthier version of Banana Nut muffins and Lemon cake

Around the house...lots of cleaning. David & Bella are both at school & I have the day off so I can get caught up...hopefully

One of my favorite things...Coffee & boy do I need it today.

From my picture journal...Bella playing "Quidditch" at the GS Cookie Kickoff Day. The pool noodle is her broom stick.


3 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

I loved The Help. I read the book then listened to it on CD. Both were wonderful. Taxes—double-ugh. What a happy face on Bella. Maybe I should play Quidditch. Ha. She's obviously NOT thinking about taxes.

Thanks for sharing your Daybook.

Jenn said...

Love your daybook!

Unknown said...

Great entry! Loved the look on your daughter's face! Too cute!