Monday, January 16, 2012
The Simple Woman's Daybook 1/16/12
FOR TODAY JAN 16, 2012
Outside my window...It is dark as I am typing this at 9:39pm
I am thinking...I should be in bed but am enjoying the "alone" time while everyone is in bed.
I am thankful...Warm fleece blankets
In the kitchen...Not much today. Bella and I had a girls day out so we had lunch at Corner Bakery and dinner at Kara's Korner.
I am wearing...Yoga pants, T-shirt and cardigan
I am creating...Cross-stitch blanket with a fleece backing. Bella and I picked up supplies today for some Valentines Day decorations.
I am going...To my first quilting class on Wednesday. I am very excited.
I am wondering...When our puppy will stop chewing EVERYTHING.
I am reading...Touched by Angels by Debbie Macomber.
I am hoping...To finish purging all the clothes closets and drawers by the end of the week.
I am looking forward to...Sunday's football games and spending time with friends again.
I am learning...To live with a Toy Yorkie puppy....they are small but destructive.
Around the house...Everyone is asleep, including above mentioned puppy. Avatar is playing on TV. I think I am the last person to see this movie.
I am pondering...Maybe because it is late, but nothing right now.
A favorite quote for today..."Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
One of my favorite things...Cheesecake. I had the best cheesecake ever tonight.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, quilt class and more work.
A peek into my day...Bella enjoying her favorite lunch at Corner Bakery.
Labels:
Simple Woman's Daybook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice Daybook! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment