Today was weight lifting and a 30 minute walk. Surprisingly, I am actually enjoying the gym and runs...of course this is week 1, day 4. I guess we will see what I think in a few weeks. lol
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Run/walk day 3 & 4 and weights day 2
So yesterday was a run/walk day and my lovely husband decided to pick a trail that would be uphill the first half and down hill the second half....our so he said. It ended up being uphill for the first 5 minutes, downhill for the next 10 minutes and the uphill for 10 minutes and down hill for 5 minutes. I know hills are good but maybe not on day 3 of a beginners running plan when the beginning runners are extra fluffy. The only one who seemed not to mind it was the 5lb Yorkie.
We all survived and completed all the intervals. I ended the run with a terrible headache. I made sure the have enough water, carbs and protein through the day, so I do not think that was the problem. I did have to run covered in gasoline & I think the fumes got to me...(had a blonde moment and removed the gas pump BEFORE letting the lever go...yep...I know).
Today was weight lifting and a 30 minute walk. Surprisingly, I am actually enjoying the gym and runs...of course this is week 1, day 4. I guess we will see what I think in a few weeks. lol
Today was weight lifting and a 30 minute walk. Surprisingly, I am actually enjoying the gym and runs...of course this is week 1, day 4. I guess we will see what I think in a few weeks. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment