Today we ran 4 minutes and walk 1 minute 6x. Again, it was not easy but it seemed easier than the run 1 walk 2. Bella said it is because we are only counting 6 segments instead of 10 segments.
This week we have also done really well on eating. We cooked every night. This afternoon, we went to Marie Callender's and we still did good. I ordered off the lighter menu and had the roasted vegetable pasta and it was scrumptious!! I even have some wiggle room in my calorie count. I may have a few bites of ice cream.....
I have been reading a TON of running blogs and magazines and am really starting to get the itch to sign up for a race. We are planning on running a 5k fun run in June but I think we need to sign up for a 10k at the end of the summer. Something that will keep us motivated and excited.
Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I am hoping for 198....we shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment