OMG! I'm tired. I have been working 7 days a week and going to school 3 nights a week. Oh & don't forget taking care of Bella, David and the house. Because of all the craziness I have no new pictures to post. As soon as I take some I will get them posted. It's cold and threatening to rain today so we are staying inside and cleaning the house and drinking hot coco.
As for the family, we are doing good. We all returned to school and are enjoying it. Bella has a cold today w/no fever. She didn't have school today because of the Holiday and I will see how she sounds tomorrow and decide if she will go or not (sigh). David is working hard on his thesis this semester. I don't envy him! As for me I am taking a math class that has been easy so far. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, in terms of my pre-req's. Only 7 classes to go once I finish the winter intersession. Then I get pray for a good lotto pick so I get a good start date for the nursing program.
1 comment:
Looking for a new post...
Post a Comment