
In February Isabella had her Jog-A-Thon for her school. It was pretty cool. It was at Azusa Pacific University on the track at night. The whole school was there and they played music and had the school cheerleaders there. Isabella walked/jogged 5 laps with the help of Mommy! They had the Pre-K thru 3rd graders go first and then about an hour later they had the 4th thru 8th graders go. Isabella raised about $100 for her school, although I think she was more excited about the hot dogs and hot coco we had after the Jog-A-Thon!

In March we took a VERY short trip to Sacramento. Isabella came down with the flu the 1st day there and we cam home 3 days early. We did not take many photo (trust me - you wouldn't have wanted to see them anyways!!!) but I did take one of her and her dad at the hotel room that I thought was cute!

Other then that things have been rather quiet. I did quite my 2nd job and am back to only working for Kaiser and going to school. We have been spending our time just hanging out and playing as much as we can. We are loving the weather we have been having lately. Its perfect for picnics and the park!

When not sliding she was showing off her muscle to all of the boys!

We did have one rainy weekend recently so we decided to go bowling. It was Bella's first time and she had a blast. I think she even beat me at one game!

Of course, she did have a little help but thats ok.
2 comments:
So glad to see a new post! I check often...your daughter is so adorable!
Checking often for updates! Hope you are well and taking some time to relax!
Post a Comment