Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hallelujah Hop


Bella had her spring program at school last night. It was called the Hallelujah Hop. The kids got to dress in 50'a 60's & 70's style clothing.

Bella had a solo part when the class did I'm a Believer by the Monkeys. The kids all did such a good job and were SO cute. In between songs, the kids who did not have solo's, recited bible verses.
My dad and Tina where able to make. Bella was so happy when she saw her Papa Bob!


Davids family also came. I'm so glad Bella has at least a little bit of family to come to her functions. If only we could go back to Oregon so she could be around A LOT of family....I know wishful thinking.....



I have A LOT more to post but I am tired tonight so I will do more tomorrow.

No comments: