Monday, June 23, 2008

Don'tcha just love Sundays


Yesterday we skipped church (I know bad) and went to Raging Waters. This was the first time for both Bella and I. We met Trina and the kids and had SO much fun. It was PACKED and we stood in line and watched 6 trams load and leave before we finally got on one. The kids were troopers though!

Luckily, we live about 5 minutes from the park and were able to take advantage of the season pass special they have going on right now. We will definitely be making them pay off this summer. I love that you can store your cooler (save $$) and if you buy a souvenir cup, refills are only $.99.

By the end of the day, the kids were soaked to the bone and had "old lady skin" as Bella calls it. A warm bath and dinner afterwards and she was out like a light and slept so soundly. That in itself makes the trip priceless.To make the day even better, when I got home I found a cleaned out pantry (have been putting it off forever!) and all the laundry washed. I have decided to leave David home alone more often. He may learn to regret it, but oh well. I told him I found him extremely sexy yesterday, so I think I may get a few more clean cupboards out of him! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blogs!

Alliwoo said...

I always find Kendall more sexy when he's mowing the lawn or cleaning out the garage. He thinks I'm strange!