Saturday, July 26, 2008



This weeks Cafe Chat question is: What would be the title of a book about your life?

My oh my....what to choose. "The Girl Who Can't Shut Up or Think Before She Speaks", "Make Up Your Mind", "Slow DOWN!", "She Means Well", "Miss Jamie"....I could probably keep going and all would fit in some way. But after careful consideration, I think it would be "Thank the LORD for Second Chances".

Why did I pick this title you ask? Well, it seems to be the biggest story of my life from my family relationships and my schooling. There was a time in my late teens - very early twenties when I was not speaking to many members of my family. Thankfully, that has changed and I have a wonderful relationship with my family. I don't know how I did it without them. At about the same time God gave me a family of my own, and although I didn't think I was ready, having Bella was a true blessing. In many ways she saved me and helped me take a close look at where I was and what I wanted.

Taking that close look allowed to go back to school a second time. Not only I'm I back in school, but I have a career in mind that I truly want. Not just some major that sounds cool or easy. Last but not least, after all the things I have done and not done, I was able to find the Lord and be welcomed with open arms. Nothing could be more wonderful!

No comments: