- God first, of course. I am still such a baby Christian that I don't know how to really articulate what I feel. I find it amazing at how all encompassing His love and forgiveness is. I certainly don't feel worthy but am completely grateful!
- David - Good, bad, thick and thin he's my love.
- Isabella - every parent knows you can not begin to describe the love for your child. It is also awe inspiring.
- Good books. I love getting lost in a good book. When I finish a book, if I have the desire to jump in and live w/the characters, then I know it was good.
- Chocolate & coffee. I know I'm only supposed to list 5 but chocolate and coffee usually go hand-in-hand in my world. They both make be feel warm and comfy.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
5 Things I Love The Most
I have been tagged my Treasures From My Heart and now need to post 5 things I love the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Jamie!!! Hey... you know... one thing that has stayed with me for many years is a small poster my mom had up when I was a teen... Being unworthy does not make me worthless to God. Hallelujah for that! Keep on basking in His love... it's so rich! ~Pamela~
Post a Comment