Saturday, November 15, 2008
Where to begin???
Things have been rather crazy lately. School is really taking up more time then I expected. Thankfully there is only about 4 weeks left and then we have winter break. I'm not sure if I will be taking a class during winter session or not. Probably. Well I guess I will update you all with some picture. Here goes:
When Bernice came to visit last time, Sandy decided it would be fun to hold a "cake decorating class". I was to "teach" and the judge the best cake over all. Everyone had a good time AND then discovered it was funny to spread butter cream frosting on an unsuspecting person. They also discovered just how messy and greasy butter cream really is! I wish I had a shot of Candice. Adan REALLY got her good!
Bella, of course, won for her age group. I did not have the heart to pick just one winner when everyone did so good and was really proud of their individual pieces.
For Halloween, Bella school asked everyone to come dressed as their favorite book character. Right now Bella is really into the Tinkerbell books, so she went as Tinkerbell. They had the high school band come and play while the kids paraded around the school in their costumes. After, they were loaded up on sugar & went around to each kindergarten class for different activities. They seemed to have a lot of fun.
In the evening Bella decided to be a black cat. We went to the Carrillo's for dinner and trick or treating. (*gasp* Yes we trick or treat in our house. I grew up doing it and do not see the harm in letting the kids dress up in cute costumes had get their fill of candy). The Carrillo's had a bunch of family & friends over and the kids all had a blast and looked pretty good I might add!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment