This weekend was one of those weekends where you stay in your jammies almost the entire time.....and it felt great!
On Saturday I did take Bella to her gymnastics class, but as soon as we got home we were back in our jammies. David did make us get dressed that evening to go with him to get fixin's for dinner and as soon as we got home we were back in our jammies. Today was not much different. We even played hooky from church *gasp*
To top it off, I'm not ashamed to admit that all I did was some laundry and dishes and nothing else. We had fun though. On Saturday, I made my first ever semi - homemade waffles and have to admit they were not half bad. We also baked some chocolate chip banana bread, played countless games of Disney Princess Crazy Eights and worked on a cross-stitch project.
Well, I'm off to bed early so I can be well rested for the beginning of the last week of January - as my friend Allison so kindly pointed out ;-)
2 comments:
I love weekends like that. And, yes it is the last week in January. While I do not wish the time away I will be glad to hear the birds and see the sun again in the morning.
Its just flying by don't you think!? Good for you, for taking some time to "enjoy" and not just "do" life on a weekend. Those are the times our children will remember most.
Post a Comment