This morning Dr John Townsend spoke at our church. He was speaking about his new book "Loving People: How to love and be loved". I really wanted to go but I was not sure if I was going to be able to attend because I didn't know if David would be willing to take Bella to gymnastics this morning and I was not sure if I could afford the ticket.
David agreed to take Bella and I had some money & new I should probably put it towards a bill but thought "Oh well, I'm going". Let me say that I hate going to things like this by myself, so on the way there, I prayed that I would see someone I knew once I got there.
As I was standing in line to but my ticket, a women approached me and explained that her husband was sick and unable to make it but she had already bought his ticket in advance at the discounted rate and that she would sell it to me for that price. She also asked me to sit with her since she was there all alone. I was little speechless for a moment. She turned out to be one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She said that on her way to church she had prayed to be a financial blessing to someone today and she was!!
God is so amazing and loving!
No comments:
Post a Comment