
Wow, what a week. Spring semester started for me on Monday. I have class on MW from 7-9:30 and TTh from 5:20-8:25. This semester is going to be a lot of work, especially for microbiology. I have feeling I am going to become a complete germaphobe! LOL!
Today I am taking it easy. After dropping Bella off at school, I ran some errands and am now getting ready to bake cheesecake bars for dessert for Bible study tonight. Once I pick Bella up, we are going to go to the Santa Ana zoo.
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday & blessed weekend!
2 comments:
Oh boy cheesecake bars and the zoo! it sounds like your going to be enjoying yourself!
You sound like one busy lady! Thanks for the sweet message on my blog! I'm wondering if you are our Mitford Jamie. I see Kara has stopped by here as well!
Post a Comment