Friday, March 6, 2009

Love is in the air!


Yesterday, Bella's teacher pulled me aside and let me know one of the boys in her class has a crush on her. I was not to surprised because for the last two weeks, said boy has insisted on giving Bella a hug goodbye. I guess yesterday, at recess, he was trying to chase Bella and she complained to the teacher. When the teacher advised him to stop he declared "but she is my girlfriend" LOL!

When I asked Bella about it she assured me they are NOT boyfriend/girlfriend because she has not kissed him yet. WHAT!?!?! I kindly reminded her there would be no kissing, no hand holding & NO boyfriends for a very long time!

I thought I had at least until 4th or 5th grade before I had to worry about this stuff. *sigh*

2 comments:

Alliwoo said...

HA! If your schools are anything like our schools...they will tell the students its against school rules to have a boyfriend/girlfriend! At least its controlled until middle school, from what I hear.

Good luck!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

that kind of stuff seems to be happening earlier and earlier. But, I do remember having a crush on Sean Crowley in first grade.