Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Women's Day Book



FOR TODAY MAY 11, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny and blue skies
I am thinking...of all the homework I have to do today
I am thankful for...my family. We had such a good time yesterday.
From the kitchen...nothing now, but will be BBQ chicken, steamed rice and some kind of veggie.
I am wearing...white capri's & a black sweater
I am creating...a cross-stitch blanket
I am going...Bella's gymnastics and then school after.
I am reading...The 5 Love Languages
I am hoping...to complete all my homework today
I am hearing...Clean House on the Style channel
Around the house...I can see my beautiful roses that David and Bella gave me yesterday
One of my favorite things...flowers
A few plans for the rest of the week: Lots of school and homework, going to the gym
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


To read more check out Peggy at The Simple Woman's Day Book

No comments: