
For Today May 25, 2009...
Outside my window... The sun is beginning to set and the leaves in the tree are gently blowing in the breeze.
I am thinking... What a beautiful day it turned out to be.
I am thankful for... How lucky we are to live in this country. Thanks to ALL military.
From the kitchen... white rice & grilled pork chops from the BBQ
I am wearing... gray t-shirt and black leggings
I am reading... Jane Eyre (still but almost done) great book!
I am hoping... to get all the laundry & my homework done tonight.
I am creating... a cross-stitch fire engine for a quilt for a beautiful little boy named Brock
I am praying... for continued healing for my mom. HE has already brought her back to a place we never thought she would be again. We are truly blessed
Around the house... Lakers game on the TV and Bella outside on her scooter
One of my favorite things... sunny days at the beach. It was crowded today but it was nice to be down there
A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of school work, Disneyland on Friday, Bella's gymnastics's showcase on Saturday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... this is a picture of some of the flowers Bella planted. We put flags in our planters in celebration of memorial day.
Outside my window... The sun is beginning to set and the leaves in the tree are gently blowing in the breeze.
I am thinking... What a beautiful day it turned out to be.
I am thankful for... How lucky we are to live in this country. Thanks to ALL military.
From the kitchen... white rice & grilled pork chops from the BBQ
I am wearing... gray t-shirt and black leggings
I am reading... Jane Eyre (still but almost done) great book!
I am hoping... to get all the laundry & my homework done tonight.
I am creating... a cross-stitch fire engine for a quilt for a beautiful little boy named Brock
I am praying... for continued healing for my mom. HE has already brought her back to a place we never thought she would be again. We are truly blessed
Around the house... Lakers game on the TV and Bella outside on her scooter
One of my favorite things... sunny days at the beach. It was crowded today but it was nice to be down there
A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of school work, Disneyland on Friday, Bella's gymnastics's showcase on Saturday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... this is a picture of some of the flowers Bella planted. We put flags in our planters in celebration of memorial day.
1 comment:
Nice picture!
Laundry . . . isn't that an ongoing theme? I have to complete mine today but I think it was done when I did my daybook. ;0)
Have a blessed day! It was nice to visit your daybook.
Post a Comment