Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cafe Chat 5/16/09





If Fear or Finances (or any other stumbling block) were not a problem, is there something you have always wanted to do or try that you have not done?

Do you think eventually you will do the thing you mentioned above? Explain your answer.

I actually have two that go somewhat hand in hand. I would travel and bring medical care to third world countries. I would love to learn about different cultures from the actual people. So far, I have only visited a few states and barely crossed the US/Mexican border.

I would first love to travel through the entire US and learn about my own home and then cross the big pond. France is would be my first stop and then from there I am not sure where I would want to go.

I do think it will happen one day. I am working towards my nursing degree now with the intention of eventually becoming a NP or PA. I do want to wait until Bella is grown and on her own before I start traveling to bring medical care. However, I would like to start traveling in general ASAP. We are planning on going to Paris when I graduate as a celebration.

No comments: