Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Things She Says

Bella made me want to laugh and cry all at the same time last night. I had brought home some Mothers Day cards for us to sign and give to family members tomorrow. Bella was quietly looking at them at the dining room table when a "ah ha" look came across her face.

"Mommy, guess what?"

What I ask

"On Fathers Day, we get to make a card for God because he is every one's daddy."

Yes He is baby.

"But how will we mail it to him?"

I went from tears of joy to LOL. I explained we do not have to mail it for Him to see it. He knows our hearts and mind and sees everything we do. This prompted her to say "EVERYTHING?!?!" and then a slight worried look crossed her face. That made me REALLY laugh.

No comments: