Saturday, July 11, 2009

Special Day

Today is David's birthday. My love is turning 34. How we got to these ages so fast I do not know. Seems like just yesterday we were 20 & 23 and dating. Sadly, I don't know how much we have actually matured. lol For the last 11 years he has been my best friend, lover, biggest supporter and worst critic (usually at the same time), father to my child and the man who still makes me giddy and puts butterflies in my stomach. I love him.

To celebrate this wonderful day, we are getting together with friends at the L.A. Arboretum in Arcadia to watch the Cal. Philharmonic. Tonight's theme is Basically Beatles, Swords &
Chivalry, Movie Magic, Broadway’s Best and we will be having a picnic on the lawn with wine, so everyone should gave a fun time! Of course there will be pictures coming.

No comments: