Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a weekend

Yesterday we went to the L.A. Arboretum for David's birthday and had so much fun! We met up with some friends, had a picnic dinner with wine, birthday cake and then listened to the Cal Phil and the Fab 4. The Arboretum was packed but we got there early enough to grab a good spot with plenty of room for everyone. Isabella loved the peacocks that roamed around the garden.

Today, Bella and I went to Michelle's house for Andrew's 5th birthday. The kids had a great time playing on the water slide while the adults were able to mingle and get caught up. Watching Brionna and Isabella together is hilarious. The way they interact with each other is very similar to how Michelle and I were as children. I love that they will eventually know each other longer then Michelle and I ever did. I feel so blessed to be able to share our children with each other and that they are able to make their own special memories together!


No comments: