Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oregon Trip

Boy did we have fun! Bella and I went to Oregon for 6 short days. This was Bella's first time visiting family there (I had not been home in 7yrs) and she was a bit over whelmed. She had no idea that I had such a large family. The first thing she told her dad when we got home was "daddy, mommies family is a lot bigger then yours". I had to laugh. She had a great time playing with cousins and aunties.

While we were there we stayed a few nights with my sister and a few with my Nanny. Bella fell in love with Nanny's house. She wasn't there 10 minutes when she informed Papa that she NEEDS a house like that.

On our second day there, we went to Seaside where it poured down rain on us. The kids still had fun playing in the rain and walking through the shops. After the beach we had a dinner at my Grandpa's house. It was so nice seeing all of my cousins again. It is odd not being "the kids" any more.
On our 3rd day we had a BBQ and my cousin's house. I had forgotten how crazy and how much fun my family is. I will never let so much time pass between visits again. Now that Bella is older, I will make sure we get back up there yearly. Now if I can only get David to come with us next time.

Oh - I found a house that I want in Carlton OR - now I need to know how to convince David. lol No one hold their breathe!

No comments: