Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Happy Thursday! If you would like to join in on Thankful Thursday, check out Truth 4 the Journey.

This week, I am thankful for:
  1. The chance to visit my family last week. Being able to go "home" to Oregon was a true blessing from the Lord. We were not supposed to go, due to financial reasons, but the Lord made it possible thru the help of family.
  2. That Bella was able to meet and spend time w/great grandparents & great-great-great aunt's and uncles. I think one feels so much more connected to family when they are able to get to know the older generations. (Thank you Lord for granted good health to so many family members)
  3. Crystal Light - I have been able to increase my water intake 10 fold because of these glorious little packets ;-)
  4. Salt water taffy - I brought some home from Seaside OR & by having a little piece every day, I am able to extend my vacation (at least in my mind).
  5. For my hand healing so quickly. On Tuesday evening I grabbed a screaming hot skillet bare handed and spend the ENTIRE night with my hand in a bowl of water and today it feels perfect. Praise the Lord for His healing abilities!

No comments: