Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book 9/28/09


FOR TODAY...September 28th

Outside my window...Sunny & smoggy

I am thinking...I have so much laundry to do & homework to get caught up on and I'm thankful for it.

I am thankful for...besides the above; that the Lord loves me for me, for my family, for A/C, for the Internet which allows me to stay in touch with many friends.

I am wearing...Jeans, light weight black V-neck sweater

I am remembering...Saturday night & how the experience touched me. (See Union Mission post earlier today)

I am going...to be get ready to take Bella to gymnastics and to the laundry room.

I am reading...Emma

I am hoping...to get caught up on all homework tonight.

On my mind...How am I ever going to get caught up! lol

From the learning rooms...a few cross-stitch project I need to finish

Noticing that...that the heat seems never ending.

Pondering these words..."What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak"...really what will they think & why should I care. (I LOVE that song)

From the kitchen...(hopefully) Banana Chocolate Chip Banana bread

Around the house...Ugh - so much to do. Messy right now.

One of my favorite things~cuddling with Bella

From my picture journal...these are not my grand kids. It is my daughter and nephews, but I love how this picture turned out. It was from over the summer when we went to OR and visited Camp 18 on our way to the coast. We are ready to go back.

If you would like to join in on all the Day Book Fun, visit Peggy @ The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list! I haven't read Emma in a while. I might have to pull that one back out!