We live in an apartment and in our font bathroom, there is a PVC pipe that comes out of the wall above the shower. When the A/C is running, this pipe leaks water.Thick, rust colored sludge is probably a better description.
Keeping the tub stain free has been a constant battle that I normally loose. I have tried bleach, CLR, Rustaway, comet, all brands of tub/shower cleaners and nothing has taken away then yellow path that is left behind.
On Friday, I was cleaning the toilet with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and, after admiring my now sparklin' bowl, thought, "hmmm I have nver tried this..."
So I squeezed some all along the yellow river bed and let it sit. An hour later I had a shinny white tub. No scrubbing, no spending an hour inhaling nasty fumes, no debating on how to remove the tub and throw it out of the window - just a pretty clean tub.
Thank you Lysol!
No comments:
Post a Comment