*sorry*
Next week is finals & I promise I will be back to regular posting. So, now on to the update's.
Thanksgiving went well. I spent the morning at the laundry mat (REALLY need to buy new washer ASAP) and then headed to my Dad & Tina's for a quiet, early dinner. The boys were out of town so it was just the 5 of us. We had so much fun at my dad's & Tina's turkey was the best I have ever tasted! After, we headed to David's sister's house for a late dinner.
Isabella had parent teacher conferences and received her report card the week before Thanksgiving. She is doing very well. She received 3 & 4 (no letter grades any more. All 1-4 now) and scored advanced on her English & math district exams. Her teacher said one thing that made me so proud; she said Isabella has a truly tender heart and that she has yet to loose her innocence.
David & I always worry about how being an only child will effect Bella and if she spends too much time with grown-ups, so hearing her teacher say that made me cry!
And, we finally received her school pictures. She was sick with the flu at picture time so she had to wait for make-ups:
No comments:
Post a Comment