- I am thankful that I am ending the year with all of my nursing pre-req's complete.
- I am thankful for all the time we were able to spend with friends and family these last 2 weeks and hope that we will be able to make it a regular occurrence throughout the New Year.
- For David & that even with all the "headaches" we cause each other, when it comes down to it, we are in it together for better or worse and that we still love each other very much. I have a few people in my life who have decided to end marriages this last month, for various reasons, and it makes me appreciate what I have.
- For the internet! Because of things like blogs and Facebook I am able to keep in contact with friends and family from all over the country, which was especially nice during this holiday season.
- I am thankful beautiful blue skies we woke up to today. Looks like it will be a nice New Year's Eve and a wonderful Rose Parade tomorrow!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoyed your list of thankfulness.
The Rose Bowl parade has always been one of my favorites to watch. It astounds me what they create with flowers!
And the Rose Bowl itself? So weird that it's not until next week! Hook 'em Horns!
Post a Comment