
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Yes & no. I don't mind sharing with David & Bella, but to share with anyone else bothers me.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
That God is in control and that He knows what He is doing, so why should I worry about it once I have given it over to Him. To be thankful for the small things. To cherish the time you have with friends and family because tomorrow is not guaranteed and to be more organized. I realized that a majority of my "problems" from last year could have been avoided if I had just been better prepared.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
Usually the 1st week of January. David won't let me keep them up longer ;-)
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Getting the donation items to Salvation Army and out of the corner in the dinning room.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I love it. I LOVE the rain & this is really the only time of the year we get any in SoCal.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
Not this year....yet. Although I guess Friday's sales will be New Years Sales. Do those count?
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
We do. We are going to a formal party and my SIL house. It will be fun to see everyone dressed up. We are very excited! Luckily she lives across the street, so we don't have to worry about driving anywhere.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Just time with family before spring semester starts for me.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
Comedy
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Not enough as you can see from my far to infrequent posts....I hope to increase my blogging time in the New Year.
11. Who runs your household?
David...sad to say.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
That my mom's health continues to improve.
Stop by 2nd Cup Of Coffee to join in the fun
1 comment:
Loved your #2 answer. And #4 made me smile - that's where I have a stack of stuff to donate!
Post a Comment