I am thinking...about how much I need to get done on my day off today.
I am thankful for...Adan is on his way home, safely and for coffee and flavored creamer. I know it seems trivial, but this morning it is making me very happy.
From the kitchen...right at this moment nothing, but in a few hours and few batches of banana and zucchini bread.
I am wearing...my new favorite Levi's (thank you David), black tank and turquoise cardigan.
I am creating...cross-stitched Christmas ornaments. It is a set of four patch work style design. There is a Santa, stocking, wreath and angel.
I am going...to Bella's playoff game tonight. This game will decide if we take 3rd or continue on to play for 1st or 2nd.
I am reading...nothing. I just finished The Irish Country Doctor and am getting ready to start Twilight.
I am hoping...to be able to go camping for Mothers Day with my Dad, Tina, Bella and Tina's family.
I am hearing...Air1 online. Right now "Walk on Water" by Britt Nicole is playing.
Around the house...the rooms are quiet but begging for TLC.
One of my favorite things...homemade chocolate chip cookies. Bella and I made a batch on Sunday.
A few plans for the rest of the week: organizing, school work, and adding more mile to my walking.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...it is of the crowd at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night for Joel Osteen's Night of Hope. It was amazing to have so many people together praising and worshiping the Lord.





3 comments:
banana and zucchini bread...yummy!
I haven't been camping in a while, that sounds fun!
chocolate chip cookies...yummy!
I love banana and zucchini bread...and homemade chocolate chip cookies! (They are my husband's favorite!)
I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! :)
let me know how you like Twilight. I started it and couldn't finish. Too modern day teen stuff for my taste.
Post a Comment