
The last few months have been busy, but whats new. We all finished school the 2nd week of June. Bella past 1st grade with flying colors. David survived another year of teaching high-school. How he loves it I will never understand.
I am finished with school for a little while. All my GE's are done & I am now ready to apply to a nursing program. David & I have decided to wait about a year & then I will submit my applications. I am looking forward to time away from school. As much as I would like to finish, working, going to school and being a mom is a lot of work and I am looking forward to more mom time with Bella.
In mid-June we also moved from Covina to Glendora and boy do we love it so far. We are still renting, but we are now in a town-home in a quiet little neighborhood. We are walking distance from downtown Glendora or The Village, which has adorable shops, restaurants, library and parks. It's great not having 200+ neighbors in an apartment complex and not being on a busy street.
Last night we went to David's mom's house in El Monte where fireworks are legal and had a blast letting the kids light the fireworks. Of course there was adult supervision at all times. Once all of our "Sane & Safe" fireworks were done, we sat back and enjoyed the neighbors fireworks show. Lets just say I didn't see these fireworks for sale at the local fireworks stand, but they sure were pretty AND loud. lol
David has an Aunt and 2 cousins in town from Mexico and it was so much fun watching Bella try to navigate conversations with her non-existent Spanish. One day she will hopefully learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment