Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



FOR TODAY....July 7, 2010

Outside my window...The sun is starting to set and the sky is blue.

I am thinking...I love that the sun stays up so long in the summer

I am thankful for...the extra hours I have been able to get at work the last few weeks.

From the kitchen...nothing right now.

I am wearing...white capri pants and a black top.

I am creating...cross-stitch Christmas ornaments. I used finish the last of the cross-stitch tonight & be ready to sew the backs on and then I will start another set.

I am going...to pick up Bella from her Aunts once I get the phone call that they are ready.

I am reading...Emma by Jane Austen. Why I waited so long to read Austen is beyond me. The character Emma cracks me up.

I am hoping...to have the new place put together and fully organized by this weekend so that by Saturday all we have to do is celebrate David's birthday.

I am hearing...kids playing outside, birds chirping and the computer humming. I should click on Pandora and get some tunes going.

Around the house...I have dishes to wash and floors to mop.

One of my favorite things...Pandora Radio. Why it took me so long to discover this site I also do not know. I am totally hooked. My station is just as hodge-podge and weird as I am. I have everything from Muse to Tim McGraw to Johnny Lang to Micheal Buble and I LOVE IT!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, work, work.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bella bundled up at the beach. I was calling her my Laker lion.


Visit The Simple Woman's Day Book to participate

1 comment:

Tamara/Spincerely said...

I love Pandora. I have a Muse station too!