
FOR TODAY...7/14/10
Outside my window...It is BRIGHT. SoCali finally got rid of the marine layer and it is VERY sunny and HOT!
I am thinking...Should I turn on the stove & make dinner as planned or go to the farmers market?
I am thankful for...My job that allows me to share my opinions on processes and protocols and admin actually listens.
From the kitchen...nothing at this very moment. Possibly Parmesan crusted new potatoes and zucchini.
I am wearing...Jeans and pink blouse.
I am creating...my cross-stitch Christmas ornaments. I will finish the cross-stitch tonight & then I only have to sew the backs & ribbon hangers to them.
I am going...Maybe farms market or to the sofa to watch a movie while I stitch.
I am reading...Still Emma by Jane Austen. I only read on my break at work so it is taking me a little longer then normal.
I am hoping...to buy my plane tickets tonight to see my family.
I am hearing...Patsy Cline's Sweet Dreams on Pandora Radio & Isabella watching Avatar: The Last Air-bender in her room.
Around the house...Bella is watching cartoons and Patches is stretch out, about as far as he can, on the floor by me.
One of my favorite things...Farmers markets. I may have posted this before but I will say it again...I love fresh produce/cheese/meat/etc. I love how red the tomatoes are in the summer and how sweet the corn is. I actually get very excited shopping for food when I find a beautiful piece of produce.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Eye appointments for Bella and I, work this weekend *BOO*, Bob comes home on Sunday *YEAH!*
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bella, Adriana & Tia Rosie working the kids cakes during our family cake decorating contest. The theme this time was "Favorite Past-Time"
2 comments:
What a cute picture :)
Oh! I love the fresh produce of summer, too. There is nothing like it!
Post a Comment