
FOR TODAY...Sept. 30, 2010
Outside my window... Blue skies w/clouds.
I am thinking...How much I really don't like the heat.
I am thankful for...My home. I am blessed to be able to have job that affords me a home to come to at the end of a long day.
From the kitchen...Nothing at the moment. We need a serious Costco run today.
I am wearing...White capri pants, pink pansy print top.
I am creating...A pink and white scarf for Bella. The girls at work are teaching me to crochet and I am working on my second scarf.
I am going...To clean the kitchen & rehang my clothes, now that my closet is fixed. Thank you Dad!
I am reading...Malice by Danielle Steel. I know it's not on my Fall Into Reading list, but I thought I would be done with it by now.
I am hoping...To finish my scarf & my cross-stitch Tinkerbell blanket this week, so I can start some holiday projects.
I am hearing...The traffic on Rte 66
Around the house...I have SO much to clean. Working 40+ hours and having all of Bella's activities is really hurting the house work. Oh well...I just remind myself that she won't remember how many times I mopped but she will remember I was there for her activities.
One of my favorite things...ice cold Pepsi on a hot day.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, work, work, take Bella to girl scouts, gymnastics and soccer. Go to soccer game on Saturday and try not to fry in the sun.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Is of Bella and I at the family movie night last Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment