In this book, there is a wedding being planned (finally), a new love romance between two of the more mature characters, newly weds who realize living together is not a blissful as they had imagined, babies on the way, and the murder of a stranger that was passing through town is solved. I have to admit, I was not expecting the outcome (Don't want to say who the guilty party is in case someone is planning on reading the book). I probably should have though but I some time just don't "see" things. lol
The only part of the book that was frustrating was the romance between Cliff and Grace. At times, I just want to smack them both, but I'm sure Mrs. Macomber will satisfy me with an outcome in one of the following books in the series. Please don't tell if you have already read the series.
This book & series are fun to read and rather "fluffy" which is why I love reading them after a long day at work. It's a nice escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment