Monday, March 28, 2011

Hawaii Part #1

At the beginning of March I went to Kauai Hawaii with Sandy, Lisa and Candice. We had the luxury of staying with Lisa's cousin Jason and his wife Erin. They were the nicest people and so hospitable to us. Jason was able to take the week off and be our own personal tour guide.

We drove up Waimea Canyon, went mountain tubing, snorkeling, hiking, laid on the beach, saw amazing water falls, jumped off a waterfall (I love you Kipu Falls), saw a ton of roosters and fell in love with POG.

We have a ton of pictures between the four of us so I am going to post them in collages and only post 1 to 2 collages at a time. The first two collages are made up of pictures with us in them. I will do the scenery next time.

Click on the collage to enlarge it. Enjoy!

No comments: