Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011



Katrina at Callapidder Days host Fall Into Reading and on Wednesdays she post reading questions. Here is today's:

How much do book reviews influence your decision to acquire and/or read a book?

Not sure why but I do not read professional reviews. I do listen to people I know. Most of the books I read are from authors I'm already familiar with or are recommended by someone I now who has the same taste in books.

My favorite way to find new books is to walk up and down every isle at the book store and look for book covers that catch my eye. I the read the summary on the back and decide if I would like to read it. It is rare that I find a book I do not like. I have only not finished one book in all my years of reading. That book was Wicked.

No comments: