Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook 10/19/11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Cool, light breeze & blue skies

I am thinking...I've really been too lazy today.

I am thankful...Cooler weather. I don't do so well in the heat.

In the kitchen...Nothing today. We have a pizza party for Bella's soccer team tonight.

I am wearing...Jeans, blue top.

I am creating...a cross-stitched baby blanket for a friend...still.....

I am going...to pick up the munchkin from school and take SIL to pick up her truck, pizza party & then a Girl Scout Leader Meeting.

I am wondering...why I have less energy on my day's off then day's when I work.

I am reading...Learning by Karen Kingsbury...still

I am hoping...to have my upstairs cleaned & organized by the weekend.

I am looking forward to...the weekend. We have plans w/both family & friends.

I am hearing...My cat outside, Ghost Whisperer on the T.V.

Around the house...All is quiet

I am pondering...whether I should chalk this day up to being lost on the deep cleaning front or not...

One of my favorite things...Ammonia. I know..weird, but I recently discovered the wonders it works on the kitchen floor.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, Girl Scout field trip, soccer games, dinner w/friends and family.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bella and her cousin leading the way this weekend in the Corn Maze.

No comments: