Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Into Reading Question #7



Is there a book that has had a tremendous impact on your life? One that made you look at life in a whole new way, or caused you to completely change something in your life?

For me, it is not one book but a series: Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury. It follows a fiction family, the Baxter's, and how they deal with very real, modern day situations in a faithful, Christian way. I started reading the series when I first became a Christian and it showed me that it is very possible to live for God and to let his light shine in my daily actions and though processes.


I have since read most of Karen Kingsbury books and absolutely love them and find myself looking and my life and comparing it to the books. I always wonder if I would "fit in" as a Baxter.


Another amazing book is Between Sunday's, also by Karen Kingsbury. I makes you think about how you behave and the relationship you keep with God between Sunday's.

No comments: