FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It is raining. I am one of the few people in SoCal who LOVES the rain. It is the Oregon girl in me.
I am thinking...I should work on some sewing or clean the fridge..hmmm...wonder which I'll choose.
I am thankful...fuzzy socks.
In the kitchen...We had left over Albondigas for dinner and there are chocolate brownies in the oven.
I am wearing...fuzzy socks, jammie pants and a sweatshirt.
I am creating...place mats for my beginning quilters class.
I am going...just to work this week.
I am wondering...how it will be moving in with family.
I am reading...The Power of the Positive Mom.
I am hoping...to get all the laundry done tomorrow.
I am looking forward to...spending time with friends this weekend.
I am learning...to quilt
Around the house...American Pickers is on TV. Bella is in the shower.
I am pondering...lol nothing. Talk about my mind going blank.
A favorite quote for today...Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown
One of my favorite things...baking with Bella
A few plans for the rest of the week: work, Girl Scout meeting, crafting, church.
A peek into my day...this isn't from today, but from New Year's Day in San Fransisco, shortly before my migraine kick in today.
Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to participate.

No comments:
Post a Comment