Thursday, July 25, 2013

Where has the time gone???

It has been more than a year and a half since I have posted. Where has the time gone??

Well, lets see. Since my last post, we bought a house and moved in with my sister in' law and nephew. We have been spending our time working on the house (slooowwwwlyyy) and enjoying our pool. We said this house would not become a party house...but...in SoCal, when you have a pool, you can't help but be the "party" house.

One thing I have not been doing very well since moving in is taking care of my health...or anyone else's for that matter.

So, I have decided to start blogging about my attempt at weight loss. Tomorrow morning I will log my weight and measurements. I am going to be following Jamie Eason's Live Fit 12 week plan. Tomorrow will be a difficult day to start as we are going to Disneyland for 3 days. I am planning on taking the Camel Pack filled with water and a case of water for the hotel room. I am also going to take fruit and snacks so we are not eating out for every meal. I guess I will have a serious crash course in meal planning....yay....

Wish me luck!

No comments: