Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 Days of Spring - Day 1 of 30

                          http://fourseasonsthirtydays.blogspot.com/

This is our little herb garden we having growing on the side if the house. We planted it 2 weeks and most seem quite happy. We have basil, thyme, rosemary, flat leaf parsley, cilantro, Thai chili's, green onions, sage and mint.

                                         

Four Seasons::30 Days is hosted by The Simple Woman. Stop by and see how other folks are seeing, tasting, smelling, feeling spring.

4 comments:

Romi said...

Hi. I've come here through the Spring Challenge.
You have a beautiful herb gargen. Thanks for sharing.

Marianna said...

I'm also visiting as part of the challenge. Good luck with your herb garden!

A happy heart at home said...

Very nice herb garden! I'm part of the Spring Challenge, too. :)

Pat said...

I am doing the spring challenge too and love your herbs, I need to plant some like that too. My son loves to cook with fresh stuff.