First, Friday weigh-in...200.5!!! I have not seen this number in years. I now weigh what I did the day I gave birth to Bella. To most, this would be depressing but I'm seeing it as a victory. Next goal: to see the number beginning with a 1.Friday was supposed to be a run/walk day but ended up being walking only because Bella and I spent the day at Disneyland in celebration for my birthday.
On the way to Disneyland, I stopped at Target and bought myself a present....the Fitbit Flex. I was so excited to track my steps through out Disneyland. I charged the Fitbit on the way and once we got parked, I downloaded the app and sat in the car for 15 minutes waiting for my phone to "find" the device and it couldn't...dun dun dun... I have been having this problem with my iphone and bluetooth devices. I have tried every troubleshooting idea I can find and nada, SOOO, today I synced it to my computer but of course nothing from yesterday was there. *sigh*
At Disneyland I splurged a bit.....everything is 1/2 the calories inside Disneyland though....right?!?!
Anyhoo, Bella and I had lunch at the Blue Bayou and it was scrumptious. It was pricey but it was worth it because I was able to order real, not fried-over processed crap....that would be for dinner, hehe
Actually, at dinner we did order chicken nugget and fish n' chips. I ate 2 fish pieces and about got sick. It tasted disgusting...I guess your tastes do change the more healthy you eat. Before, I would have devoured my fish n'chips.
Because I spent so much time messing with the Fitbit and my phone just plain has issues, I only have 2 pictures from our day.....of course they are of Bella....(I need a camera).
Today is a rest day, I my back could not be more happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment