Today. I was lucky enough to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup race a Fontana Auto Club Speedway. A friends mom had 4 tickets with pit passes. I am a huge Dale Jr. fan and love to watch the races. Because we had pit passes, we were able to be on the infield for driver introducations. Unfortunately, when Jr. was announced, Kyle Bush ran out, trying to be funny and I ended up only getting a side pic of Jr.
The weather was mild and out seats were in the shade so I was able to keep from getting burned. This is my 3rd race in 4 years and every time Jr has a bad day and my least favorite driver, #18 Kyle Bush, has a good day. I'm starting to think it's a sign I should watch from home. One highlight from today was Rutledge Wood tweeted me....*faint*
Now according to my Fitbit, I earned 9000 steps walking around the track and pit lanes. When I got home, the hubby, kid and I went out for day 5 of our running program.
Today we increased our run time to 2 minutes and decreased our walk to 1 minute. IT WAS HARD, but we did it and were high-fiving each other at the end. I have to say, none of us are looking forward to increasing to 3 minutes on Tuesday. I am noticing that my heels/ankles are a little stiff after a run/walk. I need to get better and stretching and my muscle tone.




No comments:
Post a Comment