Last week I did well on my running but never made it to the gym. This week and need to make sure to get to the gym at least 2x and tighten up the food log.
Yesterday, Bella and I spend the day at Disneyland. I ate like crap (can you say churro and Dryers cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone..
Disneyland was actually not too crazy packed. Most rides were under 30 minutes. Only real fail was the Cars ride. At 9am we got Fastpasses for 3:05pm. We spent the morning and afternoon in California Adventure waiting for a fastpass time to have the ride close at 3:07pm....grrrr. We have yet to be on that ride. We spent the rest of the day in Disneyland and figure we will try Cars again on another day.
We did get on 1 car ride...Autotopia...scariest ride of my life. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment