4th of July
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We sure did. We did not do anything too exciting. We stayed home during the day and and made shirts and a hat for Bella. I found the craft ideas in FamilyFun magazine. (This is my new FAVORITE magazine) The hat was made out of straws, duct tape and pipe cleaners. David laughed at us but Bella and I that it was cute. Bella thought it was pretty cool that America has a birthday and that everyone gets to celebrate.
In the evening we went to Irwindale, a few cities over, to watch fireworks. Our friends, Andy and Carrie, met us there. We just hung out, ate sandwiches and enjoyed the show. Bella did get to light a few sparklers and write her name in the sky.
The fireworks show was a little short this year but was still fun. I have decided I need to get a tripod for the camera. My hand is just not steady enough to take fireworks pictures.
1 comment:
Hi Jamie!!
Thanks for visitng my blog!! Please come by often!!I have so enjoyed reading your blog! You have such a sweet looking family!
All the great pics.reminded me of when my dd was that age!
Hope to vist with you more often, and of course I will see ya on the Mitford BB!
Beautiful Blessing to you and your Beautiful Family!!
~Kelly Maria
a*k*a -KRamsey on BB
Post a Comment