Thursday, January 15, 2009

I want them!

Santa brought Isabella the coolest gift.....Hanna Montana roller skates. I honestly do not know who loves them more - me or her.

I have decided that the best way to properly teach her to roller skate is to get a pair of my own. Don't worry, they do not make Hanna Montana ones in my size. A simple white pair with pink wheels and stoppers would make me perfectly happy.

The only bummer about
OG roller skating is finding a roller skating rink. I was told there was one near but an Internet search finds that it has closed down. I guess it is expected with today's youth going to skate parks instead of rinks....oh well. Doesn't mean we can not roll around town. hehe! Can you picture it?!?!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Love those skates!! I use to love to roller skate as a little girl. I would put on a pair and skate up and down the sidewalks of my neighborhood until I actually had "sea legs" when I took them off. I hope Bella's skates give her hours of fun.

Anonymous said...

I still have my white skates with pink wheels and a stopper. ;)