Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

This week I am thankful for......

1. My new Pampered Chef Deep Covered Stoneware Baker. It helped me make the most moist baked chicken and a beef roast this week. My family was very happy & well feed.

2. For my in-laws, who allowed me to do a few loads of laundry at there house this week which saved me money at the laundry mat.

3. That our desk-top did not crash the day after the lap top crashed - it was just a loose monitor cable. I thought I had lost all of my pictures.

4. That flash drives are cheap and it is easy to back-up all my pictures now. (lesson learned)

5. That my child is healthy, that the worst it ever gets is fever and congestion.

If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursdays, visit Sonya @ Truth 4 the Journey.

5 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

I'm glad your laptop didn't crash either.

Sonya Lee

Lisa said...

Jesus saves.., and so do I. Gotta have those backups so you don't lose your precious photos. So thankful that yours were not lost.
Blessings ~ Lisa

Sarah said...

Oh pampered chef ... I'm drooling now. Thankful for the big and little blessings God gives us each day.

A delight to meet you today and splash around in thankfulness.

Splashing for His glory,
Sarah Dawn

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oh my I know all about the crash and fear of picture loss! Yes flash drives are a blessing!

Praises,
Jane

Greg C said...

I wasn't so fortunate last year when my computer crashed. I lost everything but I learned the same lesson you did. Back up everything. Blessings to you.

Oh my, my word verification is my name. How amazing is that?